piektdiena, 2010. gada 3. decembris

[TFN264] Wrong Way Home - Sounds From The Fog II: Unreal Dawn [2009]


This is the third WWH album on RedSKs TFN label.
The way is more calm and melancholic, less noise, more ambient and drones. So, this is the album which made me to trip in some deep and bizarre nooks of my mind. Then I started to feel that I have to go more ambient way. Strange, dark album. But, personally the feeling was not as dark as making following "Clashes To Clashes, Gust To Gust", which I feel as something paranormal in the way it makes me feel.
Unreal Dawn features voice sample Robert Frost, reading his "Fire and Ice" and also sample from Latvian comic show "Ak, kungs!" ("Oh, Lord!").
This blog entry contains the correct version of the front cover, in TFN archive the cover mistakenly says Sounds From The Bog.
January 2009.

Tracklist:
01 Murd'er 03:42
02 Too Nys 13:42
03 Garden 13:24
04 Something 04:00
05 Droned Into Sleep 19:08

TFN264

1 komentārs: